Enjoy this tour through mountains and along beautiful coastal roads of Spain
Discover France and Spain in one fantastic adventure tour, taking in the Pyrenees, The Principality of Andorra, the religious holy place Lourdes, Barcelona, Madrid, Spains cultural capital Valencia, and lots more...
We kick off this vibrant colourful tour in Spain's capital - Madrid the third largest city in Europe. After sampling what Madrid has to offer we head off to the coastal city of Valencia, Spain's cultural capital, it's probably the best place to sample Spain's national dish of Paella. From here with full stomachs we ride along some beautiful coastal roads lining the Mediterranean Sea towards our next destination Zaragoza. Zaragoza houses beautiful architecture recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, then we zoom further up the coast to Spain's most famous city Barcelona. After this we head out of Spain into the sixth smallest nation in Europe The Principality of Andorra which boasts the highest capital city in Europe - Andorra la Vella. We then descend down into France for a whirlwind tour stopping at Narbonne and Toulouse before heading back to Spain quickly stopping at the religious place of Lourdes and its apparent healing holy water. We arrive back in Spain at the city of Pamplona renowned for its famous bull run! Then on we ride west to the port city of Bilbao surrounded by beautiful green mountains. Finally we ride back down to Madrid for our final night after a pulsating 3 nation tour.
• DAY 1 - Arrival in Madrid
• DAY 2 - Madrid - Valencia
• DAY 3 - Valencia - Zaragoza
• DAY 4 - Zaragoza - Barcelona
• DAY 5 - Barcelona - Andorra
• DAY 6 - Andorra - Narbonne
• DAY 7 - Narbonne - Toulouse
• DAY 8 - Toulouse - Pamplona
• DAY 9 - Pamplona - Bilbao
• DAY 10 - Bilbao - Madrid
• DAY 11 - Departure from Madrid
The first and last days mentioned in the itinerary are the arrival and departure days; there is no riding on these days. Bear in mind the time difference between your country of origin and your travel destination. Arrival time should be arranged before 3 pm on the arrival day. Please book your flights accordingly. Route and overnight places may change due to unforeseen events.
2023 - 11 October - 21 October
• 10 Nights 3-4 Star B&B hotel accommodation
• Tour Guide
• Free personalised tour t-shirt
• Motorcycle transportation
• Tour support vehicle
• End of tour meal and presentation
* Discount available if you ride your own bike to and from tour, please contact us for details, booking prices shown above include motorcycle transportation.
When you book your place on this tour using the Book Now button below a space/s will be reserved. Once all of the spaces on the tour have been filled and it is confirmed that the tour is going ahead we will send you an email with a link to pay the remainder of the balance.