Tour OF NORWAY
Join us in the land of the midnight sun on this epic ride to the top of the world
Travel with us to the northern most point in Europe on this amazing tour that encompasses endless sun drenched days, stunning winding roads and breathtaking fjords the likes of which you will find nowhere else in Europe.
The Tour of Norway is one of the most spectacular tours you can undertake in Europe if not the rest of the world! Taking in mountains, Fjords, Waterfalls, Glaciers and of course the friendly Norwegian people. Join us as we start the tour from the beautiful city of Bergen, from their our tour embarks on a mammoth road trip to the North Cape taking in the spectacular Steinsdalsfossen waterfall (which you can safely walk behind!), as well as the Unesco World Heritage Site - the most famous fjord in Norway - Geirangerfjord and the nearby epic mountain pass that is the Trollstigen mountain road. We then carry on north passing along the award winning Atlantic Road with its famous bendy bridge before relaxing on numerous serene ferry trips on the way to the staggeringly beautiful Lofoton Islands a place that you may never want to leave! From there we take the final leg of the tour up into the sparsely populated Northern Norway and deeper into the Arctic Circle heading to the northern most point of Europe the North Cape or Nordkapp where the Atlantic Ocean meets the frigid Arctic Ocean, after a short stop here we head off to our final destination the largest city of northern Norway - Tromsø.
• DAY 1 - Arrival in Bergen
• DAY 2 - Bergen - Forde
• DAY 3 - Forde - Ålesund
• DAY 4 - Ålesund - Oksendal
• DAY 5 - Oksendal - Trondheim
• DAY 6 - Trondheim - Overhalla
• DAY 7 - Overhalla - Sandnessjøen
• DAY 8 - Sandnessjøen - Bodø
• DAY 9 - Bodø - Henningsvær
• DAY 10 - Henningsvær - Harstad
• DAY 11 - Harstad - Storslett
• DAY 12 - Storslett - Alta
• DAY 13 - Alta - Nordkapp
• DAY 14 - Nordkapp - Tromso
• DAY 15 - Departure from Tromsø
The first and last days mentioned in the itinerary are the arrival and departure days; there is no riding on these days. Bear in mind the time difference between your country of origin and your travel destination. Arrival time should be arranged before 3 pm on the arrival day. Please book your flights accordingly. Route and overnight places may change due to unforeseen events.
2023 - 16-30 August
• 14 Nights 3-4 Star B&B hotel accommodation
• Tour Guide
• Free personalised tour t-shirt
• Motorcycle transportation
• Tour support vehicle
• End of tour meal and presentation
Couple sharing single
room room room
Own Bike* £5550 £6050 £6550
Pillion £4550 £5550 £6050
(same for rental)
Bonneville 865 £6050 £6550 £7050
Bonneville T100 £6850 £7350 £7850
Sprint GT 1050 SE £6550 £7050 £7550
Tiger 800 ABS £6550 £7050 £7550
* Discount available if you ride your own bike to and from tour, please contact us for details, booking prices shown above include motorcycle transportation.
When you book your place on this tour using the Book Now button below a space/s will be reserved. Once all of the spaces on the tour have been filled and it is confirmed that the tour is going ahead we will send you an email with a link to pay the remainder of the balance.